HOW TO BECOME MPM™
BY BECOMING THE MPM™, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
• Use of the MPM™ Post-Nominal after your name on your business card and resume
• A gold embossed MPM Certificate with your name and designation as a MAAPM (Member of AAPM™)
• Up to 18 months membership to the AAPM™ professional body
• Be recognized by the US Department of Labor
• Preferred access to education centers in USA, UK, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America
• Access to the AAPM™ project management network and body of information online
• Access to the AAPM™ International Journal Published Online
• Membership to the only to the only professional body recognized by the AACSB, the world's leading collection of business schools
"Very interesting, enhance the knowledge and capability of project managers and improve oneself in committing for the responsibility, being a leader of a project team with quality oriented and the tool for successful completion of a given project."
-Edwin M. Villanueva Engineer IV Civil Work Division, DCCD Engineering Corporation
"The MPM course helped me organize my thoughts on project management fundamentals. From a vast picture of the project management concepts, it came now to a more specific and organized thought process."
-Carolyn Rose G. Lao Marketing Manager, RCBC Bankard