The AAPM and IPMC Global Board of Standards issues The MPM™ Master Project Manager™ Board Certification to qualified applicants who have met our commission requirements of:
- Industry Knowledge,
- Ethics, and
- Continuing Education.
Furthermore, AAPM ™ has several Primary global certifications available for its membership which are the:
- MPM ™ Master Project Manager,
- CIPM ™ Certified International Project Manager,
- PME ™ Project Manager E-Business,
- CPRM ™ Certified Project Risk Manager,
- MQM ™ Master of Quality Management or Master Quality Manager,
- CPE ™ Certified Planning Engineer, and
- CEC ™ Certified E-Commerce Consultant.
The AAPM also offers several other specialist designations in: CEA ™ E-Marketing, CHRA ™ Human Resources, CPC ™ Program/Project Consulting, and CSA ™ Service Analysis.
The MPM™ is the world’s premier graduate masters certification for project managers. This credential is for college educated professionals who manage teams, departments, and employees. This designation is a project management certification designed for senior project managers and project directors.
This is the Graduate Gold Standard of Project Management. See The MPM Master Project Manager International Charter Certification is a registerd mark of the AAPM, is a federally copyrighted “term of art” and curriculum and is included in the Federal Trademark Registry.